Last updated: 20th November 2023
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide key usage information to the website owner.
See this guide by allaboutcookies.org for more about cookies.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
a. Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
b. Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use the website. We use this information to improve the user experience and the performance of our website.
c. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
d. Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the website.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website.
- To remember your preferences and provide personalized content.
- To deliver targeted advertising.
5. Managing Cookies
To learn more about how to manage cookies, please visit your browser of choice’s guidelines.
6. Changes to Our Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the date of the latest revision will be indicated.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us.
- How to Develop A Strong Thesis Statement For Essays - November 28, 2023
- Top Tips On How To Write A Literary Essay - November 10, 2023
- How To Write A Cover Letter For A Short Story [Proven Method] - November 10, 2023