Learn the key elements of SEO, get a personalised site audit, and discover how to turn your website into a book marketing machine
Develop your website into a book marketing machine in this SEO writing course packed with in-depth insights that I’ve gleaned during my time spent working in digital marketing.
I’ll show you how in just 12 months I went from barely 100 organic visitors a month to over a thousand.
I’ll show you how I did it, giving you guidance on how to set up your site so it’s SEO friendly, how to drive organic (free) traffic to your site, and crucially, how to convert that traffic into long-term readers.
I’ll show you the best tools to use, free and paid for.
And I’ll show you how to write SEO-friendly content that will help your posts and pages rank high in Google searches.
If you want to build a career in content writing to support your fiction writing passion, I’ll teach you the skills to write quality content that can birth a career in copywriting.
What’s Included In This SEO Writing Course?
As well as the course itself, you’ll also get:
An Invite To My Online Writing Group
Closed to the public, you’ll receive an invite to my online writing group, hosted on Facebook with a Discord server too. Made up of over 190 active and passionate writers, it’s the perfect place to network, share work, get feedback and become a better writer.
My Essential SEO Checklist Printout
You’ll also receive my Essential Points infographic printout. Containing neat summaries of all of the crucial pointers we’ll cover in the SEO writing course, this printout will provide you with quick and efficient reminders to keep you on track.
Who Should Register For This Writing Workshop?
- Writers – novelists, short story writers, poets, nonfiction writers, essayists and the like
- Writers interested in enhancing or developing their websites into something they can make money from
- Writers keen to build their mailing list
- Anyone who wants to generate more organic (free) traffic to their website
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write SEO-friendly content
- Those interested in a career in copywriting
What Do You Get In This SEO Workshop For Writers?
- Presentation slides. Everyone can download a copy of the slides in PDF form.
- An invite to my private online writing group. I’ll send you an invite to my group which is home to over 190 active writers.
- My Essential Points printout. I’ll send you a downloadable copy of my printout containing key tips and reminders when it comes to SEO for your website.
Reviews Of This SEO Writing Course
You can find lots of honest and impartial reviews on Trustpilot. Here are some from writers who have taken my classes before, including this one:
Nothing To Lose And Much To Gain
I’m not satisfied unless you are. That’s why you can get a full refund within the first two weeks of purchase if you’re not happy with the writing class. That means you’ve got nothing to lose in giving it a go.
And there’s potentially a lot to gain. Maybe even that missing piece of the puzzle that makes everything click for you.
At one time, I never used to go to writing classes. I tried to teach myself. But I soon realised that classes like this are shortcuts. Or my classes are anyway.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours studying writing, practising, and editing too (working professionally as a copy editor too). In this writing class, I condense all of those hours and show you the essential, need-to-know bits.
You’re skipping out all of those laborious hours I spent and getting it all in a neat 90 minutes. And what I’ve picked up may make sense to you and may help you take your writing to another level.
So like I said—nothing to lose and potentially lots to gain!
Keep Learning Beyond Online Writing Classes
Attending online writing classes is a fantastic step toward achieving your goals. But the learning doesn’t stop when the teacher signs off.
As well as practising the new things you’ve learned, it’s important to see if they’ve worked. For that, you need to get someone to cast a critical eye over your work—otherwise known as a beta reader.
Now finding such selfless people can be hard to find. But I have a quick solution—my online writing group.
With hundreds of us on Discord and Facebook, you can quickly find someone to read over your work and provide you with feedback. That way, you can put your new-found writing skills to the test and hopefully learn from the insights you get from others.
More Online Writing Classes
Check out these other classes that you may be interested in:
- Learn more about my online writing classes
- How to create lifelike characters
- How to build a fantasy world
- How to write a fantasy novel
- Fantasy writing classes bundle
More About Richie Billing
Richie is a published author and creative writing teacher from Liverpool, UK. His critically acclaimed book on creative writing, A Fantasy Writer’s Handbook, has helped writers land book deals, and some of his individual workshops have been attended by over 300 people.
Richie regularly works with charitable organisations like Writing On The Wall and Liverpool Irish Centre to deliver writing courses and workshops to those in the local community.
He was a speaker at Fantasycon 2021, and he’s collaborated with organisations including the BBC, Art in Liverpool and Liverpool Everyman Theatre. You can find out more on his about page, check out his books here, or get in contact here if you have any questions about this writing course on how to build a fantasy world.
- How to Develop A Strong Thesis Statement For Essays - November 28, 2023
- Top Tips On How To Write A Literary Essay - November 10, 2023
- How To Write A Cover Letter For A Short Story [Proven Method] - November 10, 2023